Female Inclusive Leadership Initiative – Liderke.ba is an initiative that believes female local frontrunners should be visible locally, but also connected and inspired by global leaders and initiatives that are successfully dealing with the multifaceted challenges of this century.
Female Inclusive Leadership Initiative provides a transformative experience that equips women with leadership competencies and skills through the couching and mentoring approach, cultivates a spirit of collaboration, and elevates the power of women’s voices. Liderke.ba promotes and enables increasing gender diversity in the public sphere, corporate boards and in the executive suite through advocating, educating and connecting accomplished leaders.
Liderke.ba makes an impact by
- Growing women’s leadership skills and developing key leadership competencies
- Fostering creativity through innovative programming centered on critical thinking, emotional intelligence and active reflection
- Learning about and study the Inclusive Leadership model to address an issue they would like to make progress on in their home community
- Thriving through the development of a community of practice that empowers women
- Contributing through experiential learning and volunteer opportunities