For the Berlin Office of Humanity in Action we are looking for a Program Coordinator. Responsibilities primarily include work on the Landecker Democracy Fellowship, social media, and general network activities.
- Collaboration on the conceptualization and organization of the training program within the framework of the Landecker Democracy Fellowship,
- International cooperation with other Humanity in Action offices, especially with regard to the Landecker Democracy Fellowship,
- Facilitation and technical support of discussion sessions and group processes during the program,
- Project supervision and support of Fellows in planning and implementing their own civil society projects,
- Content creation and coordination for various social media channels for Humanity in Action Germany.
- Support the Berlin Team with other office wide tasks.
- You have a university degree;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience in the field of human rights and minority issues, migration or other socio-political topics;
- Your English – oral and written – is business fluent;
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a structured and independent manner;
- You have intercultural competencies, social skills, empathy, and experience in holding and facilitating group processes;
- You are skilled in using common office applications and Asana;
- You are comfortable working with social media, Canva, and WordPress.
- An interesting job in the field of adult education with colleagues in Europe and the USA.
- Scope of work: 38,5 hours/week.
- Remuneration: 3,300 Euro gross salary/month.
- Start date: immediately, limited until December 2025
- Please send us the following documents by June 7th, 2023:
- CV without photo (max. 2 pages, English)
- A meaningful letter of motivation (max. 1 page, English)
Janina Lehmann (she/her)
Lead of Administration and Organizational Management | Humanity in Action – Deutschland e.V.
Kollwitzstr. 94-96, 10435 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0)30 4430 82-71, Mobil: +49 (0)152 2610 1010
j.lehmann[at]humanityinaction.org | www.humanityinaction.org