We aim to source talented young leaders in local communities, partner with them, and support their radical creativity to drive a vision of sustainable communities forward. BOLD Action is the beginning of a leadership movement for a better future in BiH.
Up to 30 young leaders from across Bosnia and Herzegovina, age 18-30, will be selected.
- Applicants should identify how they would most like to make a difference in their community and how they can best make a contribution.
- Selected applicants will then, through a facilitated process, be roughly organized into six general challenge areas: education, employment, environment, culture & sports, media & communication and local government.
- The 3 days of training will help you to craft the best and most innovative response to a challenge area.
- In the culmination of the workshop groups will pitch their solutions and compete for financial and mentorship assistance from the U.S. Embassy to implement their idea.
Applications due October 14th, 2019 by midnight
Workshop to be held November 16-18, 2019
Find the application form HERE!
For more information, please contact Selma Memagić, Project Coordinator (s.memagic@humanityinaction.
- Please note: once you have submitted your answers, you will not be able to go back and revise them. Please read the application thoroughly before submitting!