Landecker Senior Fellow Noufel Bouzeboudja is happy to announce the concretization of his action project with the launch of #PremiereLigne.
The event is supported in partnership with Avenir Évasion, Centre culturel Franco-Berbère. It will take place on the 13th of November at 3PM at the Salon Petieu (33 Rue Roger Petieur 93700 Drancy).
#PremiereLigne invited several speakers for the launching event. Below is a summarized version of the event’s program.
- Noufel will be speaking about Citizen Journalism with glimpses to Premiere Ligne France
- Aksel, Lamia and Meziane (participants) will share their feedback about their experience within our platform.
- Rahma Gramaz (a hospital nurse) will talk about her experience as a frontline worker during COVID-19.
- Abdellah Mobin (President of North Africa Workers in France Association) will discuss about how he was engaged with the Elderly workers (chibanis) since the 1970s with a focus on the COVID-19 crisis.
- Iris Ransford (participant) will make a presentation on Journalism and social commitment.
Noufel is one of thirty 2020-2021 Landecker Democracy Fellows. This fellowship, a collaboration between the Alfred Landecker Foundation and Humanity in Action, was created to strengthen a new generation of leaders whose approaches to political and social challenges can become catalysts for democratic placemaking and community building. Read more about the fellowship here.